McLean Insurance offers a vast variety of coverage for business of all sizes ranging from single operators to larger entities. Our team is highly experienced and has the capability of providing coverage and risk management advice for all of the following policy types – at no additional cost to your business!!
- Small Business Owner Policy — Coverage includes auto, commercial property, commercial liability, workers’ compensation, inland marine, crime, valuable papers and records, accounts receivable, EDP equipment, and media and fine art.
- Builders Risk: Minimize your risk as a developer, builder or contractor by investing in this policy. Perfect for protection from theft, property damage, labor and natural perils.
- Business Liability Coverages
- Directors and Officers Liability: Protection for those in command – senior executives and/or board members.
- Commercial Crime Insurance: Protection from employee dishonesty, fraud and theft
- Errors and Omissions Liability: An important coverage for professional services providers. Covers you from negligence, contractor or temp employee errors, etc.
- Cyber Liability: One of the most treacherous areas of liability for businesses today! If your business holds any customer data at all or has ability to access client databases, this is a paramount coverage!
- Business Interruption Insurance: Business interruption for any reason including weather, flood, fire, etc. can paralyze a business and in many cases lead to its demise. This coverage helps your business remain protected and assists in getting you back in operation quickly.
- Business Continuity Planning: Having a plan for the unexpected can be the difference between business survival and demise. McLean Insurance and its partners can help you devise a game plan that can help minimize disruption and assist in faster recovery.
- Commercial Property Insurance: Coverage that is built to help protect your business assets such as property, equipment, etc.
- Ocean Marine Insurance: Coverage established to insure your ocean operation and cargo.
- Commercial Umbrella Coverage (including small construction): Protection for times when your existing liability coverage isn’t sufficient to cover the filed claims.
- Workers’ Compensation: 100% work related accidents and statutory short term disability.
- Defense Base Act Insurance (DBA): Benefits for US workers working for government contractors working overseas. Download Defense Base Act Insurance Application
- Captive Insurance: Popular risk-management tool for organizations seeking greater control over managing their insurance needs at an attractive rate. Generally, this means providing your own insurance through your own captive insurance company.
- Commercial Bonds – Including license and permit bonds, self-insured bonds, reclamation bonds, miscellaneous indemnity bonds, court and probate bonds, insurance programs
- Contract Bonds – Including bid bonds, subdivision bonds, maintenance bonds, performance and payment bonds, supply bonds
- International Commercial and Contract Bonds
Group Insurance Plans
- Group health, life, disability, and dental insurance products. Pension plans for small and large employers. Individual life, disability, and long-term care insurance products.
- Providing group purchasing power for consumers through their companies for auto insurance, home insurance and boat insurance. This revolutionary service in the insurance industry now offers the same kinds of discounts and purchasing power for insurance that was previously only available to large corporate accounts