20% of employee dishonesty cases result in a loss of at least one million dollars according to the American Society of Employers. Whether you’ve just started a business or your company is established and thriving, your future success depends on what you do to build and protect it today.
Crime insurance covers different types of crime coverage, including:
- Employee dishonesty coverage
- Computer fraud coverage
- Kidnap, ransom, or extortion coverage
- Forgery or alteration coverage
- Funds transfer fraud coverage
- Money and securities coverage
- Money orders and counterfeit money coverage
Why Choose McLean Insurance For
Your Crime Insurance?
Insurance Carriers We Represent
Ask a Question
Use the form below to ask a question