You never know what curve ball life is going to throw at you, which is why it’s beneficial to invest in an Umbrella Insurance Policy. Umbrella Liability Insurance covers you in situations where you are held responsible for bodily injury, property damage or personal injury to others.
Umbrella Liability Insurance helps protect:
Bodily Injury Liability
Covers the costs of damages to another person’s body. Costs are usually associated with medical bills.
– Injuries to others due to a serious auto accident where you are at fault
– Injuries sustained by a guest in your home or a tenant in your rental unit due to an accident
Property Damage Liability
Covers the cost of damage or loss to another persons physical property.
– Damage to vehicles or other property as a result of an auto accident where you are at fault
– Damage caused by your pet or child
Owners of Rental Units
Protects against liability that landlords may face.
– Someone being injured on the property and suing you for damages
Why Choose McLean Insurance
For Your Umbrella Insurance?
Insurance Carriers We Represent
Ask a Question
Use the form below to ask a question